Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time for Sarai and Tess

Hello there,

As you can probably imagine the sunshine here didn’t last so long, just one day and that was it ... the next day was full of rain drops and soaking wet streets. But that doesn’t stop me having some fun, does it?, that is why to I’ve decided to go somewhere nice where good music makes you feel full of energy, just like having sunshine on you!

Being middle of the week, I was wondering where to go, and what to wear, but as soon as I saw the orange shirt from the Sarai Collection, I will never think that this shirt could work so well without the skirt, well ... if you wear the underpants layer and then the gorgeous trousers from Tess Dress and Pants, you will be able to mix and match the perfect suit for a night out ... again ... I will have fun and look gorgeous with my selection of clothes.

Sarai and Tess

Hola!

Como se pueden imaginar mi dia soleado no duro mucho, solo un día y eso seria, al día siguiente estaba lleno de gotas de lluvia y calles mojadisimas. pero eso no detiene mi diversion, o si? es por eso que decidí ir a algún lado entretenido con buena música, de esa que te llena de energía, tal y cual tuvieras un sol brillando en ti!

Siendo mitad de semana, me preguntaba donde ir, y que vestir, pero apenas vi la parte de arriba del vestido Sarai Collection en naranjo, nunca pensé que se vería tan bien sin las faldas, bueno ... y si vistes los pantalones que van como ropa interior y después te pones los pantalones de Tess Dress and Pants, seras capaz de tener una combinación perfecta para una noche de fiestas ... y otra vez me divertiré viéndome gloriosa como si elección de ropa.

Have a great week! // Que tengan una linda semana!

Ake!! :3

No comments: