Sunday, August 01, 2010

Pretty in Red ... Mix N Match Suggestions

Last week a customer at the store asked me to show her the Hibiscus Rose. I couldn’t help but think “I want to wear this top again”, but I didn’t want to wear it with the whole gown, maybe with a knee long length skirt instead.

To make this work, I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect skirt and voila! Betty Short Dress was on the tip of my nose waving at me :)

Hibiscus top and Betty dress in red, is the perfect mix and match for a night out, a formal cocktail or a lovely date.

Hibiscus and Betty

La semana pasada en la tienda me pidieron que vistiera el vestido Hibiscus Gown. No pude evitar pensar “Quiero vestirlo otra vez!”, pero sin usar su falda, ya que es un vestido bastante elegante, a lo major con una falda del largo hasta la rodilla.

Para hacerlo posible, pase mucho tiempo buscando la falda perfecta y bingo! Betty estaba en frente de mi nariz saludandome ;)

La parte de arriba del vestido Hibiscus Rose top y la falda del vestido Betty Short Dress en rojo, son una combinacion perfecta para salir en la noche, ir a un cocktail formal o una adorable cita.

Love,

Ake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, where in the store is that? Well, the Hibiscus one?

Nicky Ree said...

Hibiscus Rose Collection can be found in my main store in Tropical Orchid at this Slurl : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/120/93/32