Sunday, August 08, 2010

Are you fancy on going clubbing? check this out then

I’m still in the mood for some clubbing, even though I have finished reading the book.

Looking inside my wardrobe (I have a hard time trying to find things) and I’ve realised that I had completely forgotten to wear lots of great outfits that could be mixed and matched for nights out. So being a person that likes red, I took the short jacket and gloves from the Sleek Paula outfit and the Spring Romance skirt. Then I mixed this with the top of the Fiona dress as it works perfectly as a corset and very sexy one at that ;)


So ladies, you are ready for another great ladies night out!

Night out again!

Aun estoy en el humor de ir de fiestas, aun cuando ya termine de leer el libro. Mirando mi guardaropa ( donde tengo grandes problemas en encontrar cosas) me di cuenta de que habia olvidado completamente de todos los conjuntos que podria mostrarles para salir de noche.

Asi que siendo una persona que le gusta mucho el rojo, tome la sensual casaca corta del conjunto Sleek Paula y sus guantes. Tambien vesti la falda de Spring Romance y luego segui buscando hasta encontrar el vestido Fiona, el cual tiene un corset que hace juego perfecto con mi tenida haciendome lucir muy sexy ;)


Asi que chicas, estamos listas para otra genial noche de fiestas!.

Ake!

No comments: