Thursday, August 05, 2010

NEW - DNR Bridal Dressing Room

Hi :)

I made a special area called "DNR Bridal Dressing Room" at this location :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/168/126/281

So brides to be, do visit this new DNR Bridal Dressing Room to view some of the new changes and additions to some of my older collections.

Additions such as veils and a very much longer skirt attachment options for some of my older but still classic designs.

DNR Winter Flame Bridal Collection

DNR Bridal Hibiscus Rose Collection V1 & V2

DNR Bridal Kelly Baroque Style

DNR Bridal Wish

And there will be many more coming soon...



My main collection in its full range of colours are displayed in my main store in Tropical Orchid at :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/209/108/30
(no demos available but you can request to view gowns modeled in-world)

For enquiries please drop me a note card or contact any of my DNR fashion Stylists :

Mui Mukerji (English & Chinese)

Akelei Schnyder (English & Spanish)

Fury Stapleton (English & Norwegian)

Best regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: