Thursday, August 12, 2010

Simply and Lovely

I can’t believe this week is nealy over, the time goes so fast that I hardly have time to enjoy every day as I should. That is why today I’ve decided to go out and have some fun on my own ... and yes you can also go out on your own too!

For the occasion I wanted to wear something light and pretty, so I took the short skirt from Mei set in purple, and then I chose the shirt from the Water Nymph Nadia set in a Pearl colour. For the accessories I took the purple belt from the Dragon Princess Body Suit.... simple and classy ... don’t you think so?

Feeling good

No puedo creer que ya estemos terminando esta semana, el tiempo vuela tan rapido que dificilmente tengo tiempo para disfrutar mis dias como deberia. Es por eso que he decidido salir y pasarlo bien sola, si, tambien puedes pasarlo bien sola.

Para la ocasion queria vestir algo liviando y lindo, asi que tome mi falda corta del conjunto Mei en morado, luego elegi la blusa del conjunto Water Nymph Nadia en color perla y como accesorio me puse el cinturon morado de Dragon Princess Body Suit.... simple y clasico, no lo creen?

Have a great end of the week! que tengan un genial fin de la semana.

Ake! :3

No comments: