Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunny day!

Hello ladies,

Today is a good day ... in fact it’s a lovely day, that is why I’ve decided to wear something that makes me feel fresh, because the sun is shining in the North East of England, believe it or not summer does exist here xD

I wanted to wear light colours, that makes you feel young and fresh, my choice for this look is the top from Bloem Swim Suit and Mini Dress in aqua and the mini skirt from Nadia Liquid Swimsuit in teal, it is a lovely and perfect mix and match for a summer day just like the one I am having today.

Sunny Sunday

Hola chicas,
Hoy es un buen dia, de hecho es un dia adorable, es por eso que he decidido vesitir algo que me haga sentir fresca, por que hoy el sol brilla en el noroeste de Inglaterra, y aunque usted no lo crea, aca el verano si existe xD

Queria vestir colores claros que te hacen sentir fresca y joven, mi eleccion para este look es la polera de Bloem Swim Suit and Mini Dress en Aqua y la mini falda de Nadia Liquid Swimsuit en Teal, es una combinacion adorable y perfecta para los dias de verano justo como el que tengo hoy.

Have a nice week!
Que tengan una buena semana

Ake! :3

No comments: