Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mn'M: Halloween Time IV

Hey!

How is everybody? Are you all ready for the weekend? Because I am! I had been hunting here, there and everywhere to try and fulfill my necessities for this spooky event.

So today I will show you my new mix and match suggestion, this time I was inspired by the new designs and I am very pleased with the results. The top is from the new release “Sexy Web Witch Gown” and I just love all of it. The cut of the neck, is so elegant and sexy, I couldn’t help but wear it immediately. I thought the skirt from the “Sexy Witch Gown” collection is the perfect match for my top, both have web spider’s designs and they look so beautiful with the cut at the hip and also that svelte design that makes your figure look so gorgeous. You will love it.

I remind you the black version of Sexy Web Witch is on sale for our group members, grab yours for 188L. Also the “Sexy Bat Magic Teddy Collection” in Orange is just at 50L. Don’t forget to do the Pumpkin Hunting and get the “Sexy Witch Mini Dress” in several colours ;) …. Hurry UP!!!

Halloween Time IV

Ey!

Como están? Están listas para este fin de semana? Porque yo si lo estoy! He estado haciendo mi cacerías por aquí y por allá, tratando de llenar mis necesidades para este espeluznante evento.

Así es que hoy les mostrare mi nueva idea para las sugerencias de mezcla y combina, esta vez me inspire en la nueva colección y estoy muy feliz con el resultado. La parte de arriba es del nuevo vestido “Sexy Web Witch” adoro todo de este vestido. El corte del cuello es muy elegante y sensual no pude hacer nada más que vestirlo inmediatamente. Creí que la falda de la colección “Sexy Witch Gown” es la combinación perfecta para mi blusa, ambos tienen diseños de telas de araña y se ve con ese corte a la cadera y también con ese diseño ajustado que hace ver tu figura fabulosa. Te encantará.

Les recuerdo que la versión en negro de “Sexy Web Witch” esta en oferta para las integrantes del grupo, toma el tuyo por solo 188L. También está en oferta el “Sexy Bat Magic Teddy Collection” en naranjo (orange) a solo 50L. No olvides ir de cacería de calabazas y obtén el vestido “Sexy Witch Mini Dress” en varios colores … Apresúrate!!!!

Ake! :3

No comments: