Monday, October 18, 2010

Mn'M: Halloween Time II

Hello there,

If you are planning to go to a Halloween party, but you aren’t willing to get all dressed up in a costume, well … here is an Idea to look gorgeous and still show some of that Halloween spirit.

Black and Red have always been known as the Halloween colours and orange representing the pumpkins, but today I will go for the first two. Blood and darkness, that is what I really like … so … as you can see in the picture below, I am wearing the jacket of the “Avana Jacket N Hot Pants" in red, I know it’s a jacket but if you wear a corset over it, no one will notice. This corset is from the “Elizabeth” collection, it has an amazing pattern giving it a leather look. To match this corset I took the “Black Latex Bikini Set” the hot pants option, I think they look fantastic and the belt is just perfect. To end this outfit I went for something that reminds me that I’m in the Halloween mood, to be honest I’m not a fan of spiders, but just for this I will wear the stockings from the collection “Sexy Spider Witch” … I am ready to party! >D … are you?

Don’t forget to check out the new Halloween releases, and the opportunity to hunt for 2 outfits just for 50L. If you are in our group check out the notices and grab the gift that Nicky sent to you all.

Halloween Time II

Hola!

Si estas planeando ir a alguna fiesta de noche de brujas, pero no quieres vestir ningún disfraz, bueno he aquí una genial idea que te hara ver espectacular y aun mostrando el espíritu de noche de brujas.

Negro y rojo han sido los colores de noche de brujas, también el naranjo representando las calabazas pero hoy solo les mostrare los dos primeros colores.

Sangre y oscuridad, eso es lo que me gusta … así que … como pueden ver en la fotografía de arriba, estoy vistiendo la casaca de “Avana Jacket N Hot Pants" en rojo, se que es casaca pero si le pones un corset encima creo que se verá genial, este corset es de la colección “Elizabeth”, es un diseño increíble y su textura es muy al estilo del cuero. Para combinar este corset me puse los pantalones cortos de “Sexy Latex Bikini Set” creo que se ven fantásticos y la correa que tiene es simplemente perfecta. Para finalizar este conjunto quise ponerme algo que me recordara que era noche de brujas por lo tanto tome las medias de “Sexy Spider Witch” que tienen arañas aunque confieso que no soy muy amiga de ellas. Y eso seria, estoy lista para salir a celebrar. … lo estás tú? >:D

No olviden revisar los nuevos diseños para Noche de Brujas, también tienes la oportunidad de cazar dos vestidos buscando las calabazas y comprándolas a solo 50L … Y para las integrantes del grupo de DNR, revisen las noticias de este por que Nicky les ha enviado un regalito :D

Ake!

No comments: