Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I'm too sexy for my hat

Hiya!

What a weekend that went, I had another girly night out with my girls and for this night out I knew exactly what I wanted to wear, and seriously … I loved the outfit I wore.

The outfit is made up of 4 pieces of clothing from different collections, so I’m going to start from the top. In the past I’ve shown you pieces from the “Kai Ling collection” and today I will show you the black Jacket from that collection, this is a cute and fashionable jacket perfect for any event you are attending.

To give my outfit a hot look I wore the bikini top part of the “Aisha Bikini and Body Suit” collection, which comes with several options including 2 jackets with open and close fronted version. As you probably know us girls that work at DNR fell in love with the "Stacy"gown, and I always try to find different ways to wear it.

Here I’m wearing the pants as leggings and mixing them with short hot pants from the “Sexy latex bikini set” collection. This short includes the belt and it looks just great.

So Mixed

Hola!

Que fin de semana el que paso, tuve otra junta con mis amigas y para esa noche siempre supe que era lo que queria vestir y en serio … Ame mi tenida.

Este vez mi ropa cuenta con 4 piezas de diferentes colecciones, asi que empezare desde arriba. En el pasado les mostre algunas piezas de la coleccion "Kai Ling" hoy les voy a mostrar la casaca negra de esta coleccion, es una exquisita pieza muy estilosa perfecta para cualquier evento que vayan a asistir.

Para darle a mi tenida un estilo mas sensual vesti la parte de arriba del bikini de “Aisha Bikini and Body Suit”, coleccion que cuenta con varias opciones como dos tipos de casacas, una abierta y otra cerrada.

Como se habran dado cuenta por las chicas que trabajamos en DNR, nos enamoramos del vestido "Stacy", y siempre estoy intentando de vestirlo de diferentes formas. He aqui que visto los pantalones como leggings y lo mezcle con los pantalones cortos del conjunto “Sexy Latex set”, el cual incluye cinturon y se ve genial.

Ake! :3

No comments: