Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mn'M: Halloween Time I

Hello!
Today I will show you the first part of my “Halloween Time” posts, the idea is to show you all the possibilities you have with ours gorgeous gowns.

So let me describe what I’m wearing in the picture.

I picked the "Night Witch" gown, wearing just the under shirt and the pants, in this case they work great as leggings. The long gloves are from the new release “Night Magic” and the skirt is from the well-known “Rina corset and lingerie leather”. As you can see, it’s a simple set but so sexy.

Halloween Time I
Hola,

Hoy les presentare mi primera parte de “Hora de Halloween”, la idea es mostrarles todas las posibilidades que existen cuando usas nuestros increibles diseños.

Ahora les describe lo que estoy vistiendo en la fotografia.

Elegi el vestido “Night Witch”, vistiendo solo la primera blusa y los pantalones, en este caso los pantalones seran vistos como medias. Los guantes largos son del nuevo diseño “Night Magic” y la falda es de la ya conocida “Rina Corset and Lingerie Leather”. Como pueden ver, es un conjunto simple pero sensual.

Ake! :3

No comments: