Monday, September 27, 2010

White is pure ... then I feel pure

Hello :)

Last week I realised that I always use the same coloured clothing… so I thought this time I’d choose white and then mix and match your white bridal gowns, as I know you all have your beautiful wedding gowns hanging in your wardrobes.

The “Alana Swim Collection” is designed to be worn at the beach, but Nicky also designed a white silver version for those people who wanted to get married at the beach. The set includes two skirts and bikini. I have to say my favourite of the two is the long one, with the left leg open, looks very sexy. Took me some time to find a shirt that matches with it, but in the end I decided to go with the ”Florence” top from the bridal version in white ivory. I’m wearing both the jacket and underpants layers to make them look like they are all one piece.

What I love about the top is the fine embroidery at the top and how the strapless shoulder matches the open left leg from the skirt. Overall I think I did a good job wearing just white, which makes me feel very pure.

And before I go I have some news for you, Nicky Ree has decided to open a group for DNR on Facebook, if you have a FB account and want to keep updated on what is going on at DNR then click here.

Alana Floral

La semana pasada me di cuenta de que siempre ocupo los mismos colores, asi que pense que es tiempo de mostrarles algo en blanco y combinarlo con algo que sea de novia ya que se que muchas de ustedes tiene sus hermosos vestidos escondidos en el closet.

La coleccion “Alana Swim” esta diseñada para ser usada en la playa, pero Nicky nos da la opcion de un juego en blanco plateado para quienes quieran casarse en la playa. Esta coleccion tiene dos largos de falda y un bikini. Confieso que mi falda favorita es la mas larga, con un tajo en el lado izquierdo luce muy sensual.

Me tomo bastante tiempo encontrar una blusa que combinara con la falda, pero al final decidi usar la blusa de” Florence” del vestido de novia en blanco ivory. En la fotografia estoy usando la version de casaca y la de ropa interior asi logro un encaje perfecto de una sola pieza.

Lo que mas me gusta es el fino bordado en la parte superior de la blusa y como su deja ver el hombre al descubierto combinando con el tajo de la falda. Creo que es una buena mezcla en blanco, me hacen sentir pura :)

Y antes de irme, les cuento que Nicky ha creado un grupo para DNR en facebook, si tienes cuenta ahi y quieres unirte y enterarte de todo lo que ocurre en DNR, haz click aqui.

Ake! :3

No comments: