Thursday, September 23, 2010

Be Sexy with Stacy and Rina

Hello!

I’ve been planning on what to wear, as me and my friends have been invited to really nice party. I really didn’t know what to wear, until out of nowhere the “Stacy Gown” appeared (okay, Nicky sent it to me :P ), and OMG OMG OMG, this is stunning! I

t wasn’t the typical dress you would wear to go dancing and clubbing, I thought to myself “What else could I wear with this amazing dress?” After looking high and low I came across the skirt from “Rina Corset Dress and Lingerie” and voila! I am now ready to go out and be centre of attention.

Rina and Stacy

Hola!

He estado pensando en que vestir ya que mis amigas y yo fuimos invitadas a una fiesta. La verdad es que no sabía que ponerme hasta cuando de la nada misma apareció “Stacy Gown” (está bien, Nicky me lo envió) y OH DIOS MIO! Es increíble! 

No es el típico vestido para ir a algún bar, club o discoteca, no no pensé en que tenía que combinarlo con otra cosa y me pregunte “con que puedo combinar este increíble vestido?” Después de dar vuelta mi ropero encontré la falda de “Rina Corset Dress and Lingerie” y voila! Estoy lista para salir y ser el centro de la atención.

No comments: