Thursday, September 16, 2010

Green is pure nature

Hello there!

Personally I like the green colour and at DNR there are lots of different colour varieties, but the green from the *Jazz Collection* (in olive) is by far my favourite. It has a beautiful colour, mixed with oranges and dark shades of green. So that explains why I have chosen it for my mix and match suggestion for today.

To add a cool look to it, I wore the *Avana Leather Bra & Pants* which come in 6 different colours that you can buy separately and they are just amazing! I love the texture and how they fit so perfectly. You can wear a belt as an accessory from any other collection, like the Rio Glitter for example.

If you think the top reveals too much, well you can always add a nice jacket, I went for the *Swan Vintage Glamour* in champagne, to give a little of drama to the outfit. I hope you like it :)


Avana Jazz



Personalmente me gusta el color verde, y en DNR hay muchos tipos de colores verdes, pero el verde de la colección *Jazz* (en Olive) es uno de mis favoritos. Es un hermoso color que mezcla naranjas y otros tonos más oscuros en verde. Eso explica por qué elegí esta camiseta para mi post de hoy.

Para hacer un look más genial, vesti los pantalones de la colección *Avana Leather Bra & Pants,* la cual viene en 6 colores y los puedes comprar de forma separado… son Increíbles! Amo su textura y la forma en que se ajustan a tu cuerpo tan perfectamente. Los puedes usar con correa como accesorio de alguna otra colección como la de *Rio Glitter* por ejemplo.


Y si crees que la camiseta muestra mucho, bueno siempre puedes vestir una casaca, yo elegí la de *Swan Vintage Glamour* en color champaña, así le doy un poco más de dramatismo a mi tenida. Espero que les guste :)

Ake! :3

No comments: