Monday, September 06, 2010

A day for a coat ...

Hello again,

I hope all you North Americans are having a lovely day off and for the ones like me who are doing the “same old same old” ... I hope you are having a great start to the week.

Last Saturday I went on a day trip, I love to visit old buildings that are full of history. I like to learn more about the country of my husband and my new home. As you know, the weather here is strange, so I didn’t know what to wear until I saw the coat from the Lady Edwina Baroque Suit, It comes with 2 long length coats and it is absolutely stylish. So, If the day turned out to be cloudy and windy I would have wore the coat if is not, I will take it off and show my fabulous shirt from the Kebaya Gown with the casual trousers from the Brenda Gowns and Pants (version2).

Of course this is not just a day out outfit, you can also wear it in a formal event or business meetings, in my opinion, it is perfect and one of my favorites mix and matches suggestions.

Trip day

Hola!
Espero que todos los que están en Estados Unidos estén disfrutando de un hermoso Labor day, y para los que como yo que están en lo mismo de todos los dais, espero que hayan comenzado una buena semana.

El Sábado pasado me fuí de paseo, adoro visitar edificios viejos que están llenos de historia, así aprender mas sobre el país de mi esposo y mi nuevo hogar. Como saben el clima aca es rarito, así que no sabia que ponerme hasta que vi el abrigo de la colección Lady Edwina Baroque Suit, esta colección trae dos abrigos con diferentes tipos de largo y es totalmente estiloso. Asi que si el día estaba nublado y con viento, vestía el abrigo, y si no dejaba lucir la fabulosa blusa sin mangas de Kebaya Gown con los pantalones de Brenda Gown and Pants (version2).

Claro que este no es un traje solamente para salir, tu lo puedes usar en eventos formales o reuniones de negocios, en mi opinión, es una tenida perfecta y una de mis sugerencias de mezcla y combina favorita.

xoxo
Ake! :3

No comments: