Thursday, May 08, 2008

More Designs soon to be revealed!


Hi hi :)

I have been very busy these past few weeks, working on a new collection which I will reveal nearer towards 17th May. Fleur Skins and Designing Nicky Ree will be having a Spring Ball on the 17th of May to showcase some of our collaboration work. I will be releasing and showing 6 new gowns a couple of days prior to the Ball. Le Fleur has made wonderful makeups to match the gowns and talented designers like Random Calliope, Alienbear Gupt, Tigerlily Koi (Calla hair), Siyu Suen (illusions)to name a few have helped me put together a style and look for some of my new designs.

So hope to see you on the 17th May from 12 noon SLT till 3pm SLT.

And after all that, and you still have energy, do join RFL at their ball from 3pm SLT. I will post more details when I have them.

cheers!
Nicky Ree

No comments: