Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 new releases today :)



Hi I have finally finished preparing the vendors for "Le Fleur" and "Elegant Laura".

Le Fleur is a project that I have wanted to do in a long while. To create and complete this baroque gown, I called upon the talents of various people.

Roslin Petion (Fleur Skins) made the beautiful makeup.
Siyu Suen (Illusions) made the fantastic masks.
Alienbear Gupte (BijouxOr Design) created the grand looking jewellery.
Tigerlily Koi (Calla Hair) made the elegant and stylish hair style.

Many thanks to all for the collaborative effort.

Elegant Laura is a modern and elegant gown based on sleek lines and curves with a different style and way of using flexi prims. This gown is available in many colours in my main store in Tropical Orchid. The hair in the poster is a collaborative work by Leetah Moxie (Curl up and Dye Salon).

This gown is 100% original illustration by me. The lace details, the embroidery for the flowers, the fabric textures were all created from my original sketches and illustrated in photoshop. No pictorial photo sourcing were used in the production of the gowns.

Hope you will enjoy it :)

cheers and best regards
Nicky Ree

1 comment:

Lisa Lorraine said...

"Le Fleur" is "le magnifique" I love the details such care and attention. Thank You, Nicky