Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Something old ... something new

Sometimes we buy so much clothes that we completely forget about what we had previously bought. That happened to me today when I realised how many gorgeous gowns I have from DNR. Like the top I’m wearing now, this fantastic piece is from Flora Collection. You have a lot of ways to wear it and it matches with everything! But I wanted to match it with the trousers of Night Magic, they are a stunning pair of pants with a very rock fabric style. Love them!

Something Old, something new

Algunas veces compramos tanta ropa que nos olvidamos completamente de lo que hemos comprador antes. Eso me paso hoy cuando me di cuenta de la cantidad de fantásticos vestidos que tengo de DNR. Como por ejemplo este top de la colección Flora, es una pieza fantástica, tiene muchas opciones para vestirla y lo puedes combinar con todo! Pero yo quería combinarla con los pantalones de Night Magic, son un par de pantalones deslumbrantes con un estilo muy rockero, me encantan!

Ake! :3

No comments: