Thursday, December 09, 2010

Mn'M: Get Smart

I've been enjoying the cold days and my trips to the forest. Today was another day out, but this time I didn’t go along a muddy road because I was wearing these fantastic clothes to go to work in and I had to look smart from head to toe.

To do that (look smart) I wore the skirt from the Lorna collection. This collection comes with 2 tops, an under bra, a long pair of pants and a skirt. It is so easy to mix and match, so you will see me showing them to you for a while. When the weather is cold, I am not a fan of bare legs which is why I wore the tights from the Daria Business Suit collection that set is also a casual business style and the colours are brilliant, you will love it. To end my mix and match for today … I went for the Cassy top with turtle neck, this collection also has a skirt and pants, so as you can see, all of them are perfect to add to your selection in your wardrobe.

Looking smart

He estado disfrutando de mis viajes al bosque. Hoy fue otro de esos días, pero esta vez no elegí uno de esos caminos todos embarrados porque vestía una fantástica tenida para ir a trabajar y tenía que lucir decente de pies a cabeza.

Para lucir así vestí la falda de la colección Lorna. Esta colección viene con dos blusas, un par de sostenes, un par de pantalones y la falda. Esto lo hace muy fácil para mezclar y combinar, así que me verán mostrándoles ideas por algún tiempo. Cuando el clima esta frio no me soy fanática de andar con las piernas desnudas es por eso que me puse las medias de la colección Daria Business Suit que es una tenida casual de trabajo y sus colores son brillantes, lo amaras. Para terminar mi mezcla y combina de hoy me fui en busca de Cassy, un top con cuello d tortuga. Esta colección también tiene una falda y pantalones, así que como pueden ver, todos ellos son perfectos para agregarlos a tu guardarropa.

Ake! {:

No comments: