Monday, December 06, 2010

Mn'M: Ready for a walk

Most people don’t like the Winter season, and I can understand why, all wet and cold, grey days and people wearing dark colours. But, we all know that DNR has beautiful colours to put happiness into our life even on the coldest and darkest of days.

I decided to go for a walk in the forest wearing my Trixie jacket. This collection has very bright colours and lots of different ways to wear it, I decided just to wear the jacket layer which is like a jersey. I didn’t want to spoil any of my gorgeous trousers with this weather so I thought the jeans are the best option for this kind of wet ground in the forest, so these Jeans are actually made for guys, but they are my best option for today, I recommend them to you.

Trixie Guy :P

A la mayoría de la gente no le gusta el invierno, y les entiendo perfectamente, todo esa humedad, frio, días grises, gente vistiendo colores oscuros. Pero todas sabemos que DNR tiene hermosos colores que le dan felicidad a nuestras vidas incluso en los días más fríos y oscuros.

Hoy quise ir al bosque vistiendo el llamativo chaleco de la colección Trixie. Esta colección tiene colores muy alegres y muchas diferentes formas de usarla. Me vestí con el chaleco que se pone como chaqueta. No quise estropear ninguno de mis fantásticos pantalones con este clima así que pensé que usar jeans sería la mejor opción para el suelo húmedo que tiene el bosque, me puse los Jeans que en realidad son hechos para hombres, pero son la mejor opción hoy, se los recomiendo!

Have a great week … it starting to snow again :3
Que tengan una semana genial … ha empezado a nevar :3

Ake!

No comments: