Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Walking in the Park

I love these cold days, when the sun shines but it just isn’t warm enough to wear summer clothes.

So for what I call specials days I’ve decided to wear the new Trixie top, it has turtle neck to keep you warm without the need to wear a scarf. As you know me, I always like to look stylish that is why I decided to wear this vest jacket from Laurent collection. This collection is just stunning you have to have it! My final touch for this mix and match is the all known Tess trousers, they are my favourite pants so far.

Now were ready for a walk in the park! :)

Walking in the park

Me encantan los días fríos, sobre todo cuando el sol brilla pero no calienta lo suficiente para vestir ropa de verano.

Y para esos días especiales he decidido vestir la camiseta de la nueva colección Trixie, la cual tiene cuello de tortuga y te mantiene calientita sin necesidad de usar una bufanda. Como ya algunos me conocen, siempre me gusta lucir con estilo es por eso que decidí usar la chaqueta tipo chaleco de la colección Laurent. Esta colección es increíblemente maravillosa… tienes que tenerla! Mi toque final para este conjunto son los ya conocidos pantalones de Tess, son lejos mis favoritos.

Ahora estamos listas para ir a caminar al parque! :)

Ake! :3

No comments: