Thursday, November 04, 2010

The After Halloween Idea

Hello!

I bet you are all thinking that you won’t be able to wear the Halloween releases anymore. Well I’m here to tell you, that you still can, even if Halloween is over! These releases have great patterns that can be worn at any time!

As you can see in my picture below, I’m wearing the jacket from the stunning collection “Night Magic” the gown version. I love the way the feathers move, so flexible and light and the Jacket is great for these cold months.

I couldn’t help myself, and I had to match this jacket with the skirt of “Sexy Witch Mini Dress”. This skirt has a soft pattern that lets you match it with pretty much anything. If you don’t like to reveal that much chest area with the jacket, then simply wear a top underneath it. I went for the top from the "Zeta Corset Collection" and it actually works well on its own as a corset.

To end this mix and match style, I wore the stockings from “Sexy Witch Mini Dress”, they have a very nice texture and even if they have spiders on it  >"<  I love to wear them … (Nicky make some of them without spiders pleaaaseeee!!! :P)

  Autumn look

Hola!

Apuesto a que han estado pensando en que no les será posible usar las vestimentas de los nuevos diseños que salieron para noche de brujas. Bueno estoy aquí para decirles que si pueden! Incluso aunque ya haya pasado casi una semana. Estas telas tienen un diseño que sirven para usarlas en cualquier momento!

Como verán en la fotografía de arriba, estoy vistiendo esta casaca de la increíble colección “Night Magic” la versión del vestido. Me encanta la forma en que las plumas se mueven, tan flexibles y livianas y la casaca o chaleco es genial para estos meses más fríos.

No pude evitar combinar esta casaca con la falda de la colección “Sexy Witch Mini Dress”. Esta falda tiene un diseño suave que te deja usarla con cualquier otra pieza. Si no te gusta mostrar mucho el pecho, puedes vestir alguna blusa bajo el chaleco. Yo decidí usar la parte de arriba del vestido “Zeta Corset”, la cual también sirve bastante bien como un corset.

Para finalizar mi conjunto de mezcla y combina vestí estas medias de la colección “Sexy Wtich Mini Dress”, tienen una textura hermosa y aunque tengan arañas >"<  igual me encanta vestirlas… (Nicky porfis has mas de estas medias sin arañas!! :P)

Ake! :3

No comments: