Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Pretty Petal Collection



Hi :)

I have just released this weekend's new design called "Pretty Petal"
I was doodling some leaves and petals one day and came up with a pattern that I thought would look really pretty in simple yet elegant gown and dress collection. This collection is available in 2 set options:
(1) Pretty Petal Gowns
(2) Pretty Petal Dresses






After working on the outfits I relised that I could fashion a pretty hat out of the same pattern design I drew, so I created a hat style to accompany this outfit.
(3) Pretty Petal Hats

Pretty Petal hats also matches my "Zeta" collection. So this hat is just great for mixing and matching.All are available in various assorted colours, displayed in the red carpet area in my main store in Tropical Orchid.

The Pretty Petal Hats are now sold at a special price of 80L each till 30th Nov 2010 (Usual price for hat is 200L)

best regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: