Friday, July 23, 2010

It's all about Jeans ... part III ... the casual side

Hello!
I know I know, here I am again … but somebody must do this dirty job xD (just joking Nicky :P )

So … this is the third part of the mix and match for jeans. This time I’ll use the *DNR* Flower Embroidered Jeans*. With this post I want to show you how easy it is to wear a pair of jeans with simple tops from gown sets, and how easy it is to use a simple cute top like I’ve done :)

At the left side I am wearing the blouse of “*DNR* Blossom Gown N Dresses in Blush” version 2 (V2) and the jeans are in the red colour.

If you didn’t know, DNR has a lovely set of cute summerish tops, perfect for every day wear, just like the one I am wearing in gray (right side), it is called the “Sally Casual Tops”. I matched it with the jeans in the brown colour from the same collection above. Have you realised that every pair of jeans has a belt included? It’s to save prims and they fit perfectly ;)

So darlings, that is all for today, I hope you enjoy this post and next week I will finish my last jeans mix and match, when I’ll be one year older and wiser of course ;)

Jeans and Jeans

Hola!
Ya lo se, aca estoy otra vez, pero alguien tiene que hacer el trabajo sucio xD

Bien, esta es la tercera parte de mezcla y combina los Jeans. Esta vez usare los jeans de *DNR* Flower Embroidered Jeans*. En este post quiero mostrarles que tan facil es vestir un par de jeans con una blusa simple que sea de un conjunto de algun vestido de noche, o que tan facil es de usar una simple playera tal cual lo hice yo.

Al lado izquierdo, visto la blusa de “*DNR* Blossom Gown N Dresses in Blush” version 2 (V2) y los jeans en color rojo.

Por si no lo sabias, DNR tiene adorables poleras veraniegas, perfectas para usarla dia a dia, como la que estoy usando en gris (lado derecho), esta se llama “Sally Casual Tops”. La combine con los jeans en marron de la misma collection que menciono al principio. Se han dado cuenta de que todos los jeans traen correa? Es para ahorrar prims y bueno, se ven perfectas. 

Bien queridas, eso es todo por hoy, espero que disfruten este post y nos vemos la proxima semana cuando termine mi ultimo post sobre jeans, y cuando sea un año mas vieja y sabia por supuesto :P

Ake!

No comments: