Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's all about Jeans ... part II

Hello!

How is everyone doing? .. I hope you all enjoyed my previous post about jeans as I have more for you ;)

There is a special collection of DNR Jeans, they have a lovely design at the top of the trouser leg and they come in 3 different styles. In my last post I showed you the first style “*DNR* Abstract Printed Jeans” and now I will show you the second style “*DNR* Edwina Flower Embroidered Jeans”

I wanted to mix and match them with a top you would wear for clubbing, so for that I decided to use 2 types that come from a dress collection that you will see in the pictures below :)

I like translucent and glittery mix, that is why I decided to wear the top of "*DNR* Sheena Satin Glitter Set Black" and also the open shoulder without leave is so much sexy. I've mixed and matched with the "Edwina Flower Embroidered Jeans" in purple, and I really think I've manage to get a gorgeous outfit, don't you agree?

“*DNR* Edwina Flower Embroidered Jeans”

Now, keeping my translucent style, I've remembered how nice was the gown from "*DNR* Summer Jenna Gown & Dress Set in Black" and it comes with three different tops, the Jenna Gown Top V4 is super sexy, I just love it ... but when I looked at myself in the mirror I realised how transparent it was, so being a devoted married woman (ha), I decided to wear a bra, my choice was from the "*DNR* Ace Linerie Collection Black", and there you go! a perfect clubbing outfit, all matchin with these awesome jeans "Edwina Flower Embroidered" in blue ;)

“*DNR* Edwina Flower Embroidered Jeans”

So, I hope you like it ... there is still more coming.. stay tuned!

Ake!


Hola!
Como estan? ... Espero que todas hayan disfrutado de mi post anterior acerca de los jeans ... por que tengo mas para ustedes ;)

Hay una coleccion especial de DNR Jeans, estos tienen un adorable diseño en la parte superior de la pierna y vienen en 3 diferentes estilos. En mi post anterior les mostre el “*DNR* Abstract Printed Jeans” y ahora les mostraré el segundo diseño “*DNR* Edwina Flower Embroidered Jeans”.

Quize combinarlo con alguna blusa o playera que puedas usar cuando te vas de fiestas en algun bar o pub, y para eso decidi usar dos tipos que vienen en una coleccion de vestidos como podran ver en las fotografias de arriba.

Primera foto: Me gusta la ropa transparente y con brillo, es por eso que decidi usar la blusa de "*DNR* Sheena Satin Glitter Set Black" en negro y el hombro al descubierto es demasiado sexy. Esta blusa la he combinado con "Edwina Flower Embroidered Jeans" en morado,, y creo que he encontrado la forma perfecta de mostrar algo esplendido, no lo creen?.

Ahora, siguiendo con mi estilo transparente, recorde cuan bello era la coleccion "*DNR* Summer Jenna Gown & Dress Set in Black" en negro, y esta coleccion viene con tres diferentes tipos de blusa, la Jenna Gown Top V4 es demasiado sexy, simplemente me encanta... pero cuando me mire al espejo y me di cuenta de lo transparente que era, y yo siendo una mujer casada y debota (ja), decidi usar un brasier, mi eleccion fue el de "*DNR* Ace Linerie Collection Black", en negro, y ahi lo tienen! una perfecta combinacion para salir de fiestas, todo combinado con estos magnificos jeans "Edwina Flower Embroidered" en azul. ;)

Espero que les haya gustado ... aun hay mas ... mantenganse en sintonia!

Ake!


No comments: