Monday, July 19, 2010

It's all about Jeans ... 1st part

Hello ladies,

A new week is here and as usual I am writing a late post, hehehe *blushes*

Today and the days following I will show you the jean designs at Nicky Ree, and I was thinking “How can I wear jeans and look stylish and casual?” well … Abstract Printed Jeans are not just casual, if you mix them with a classic or a bolero style jacket, you will have the style were looking for ;)

Lets look at the following picture, I decided to wear Abstract Printed Jeans in red … they are really fabulous, I said to myself “this jacket is so lovely, I have to wear it again”, but I didn’t want to show my tummy, so I picked this shirt from the new collection DNR Tara Sarong Swim Suit & Dress Collection, and then the Jacket from Jade Gown Pants & Dress Collection.

Jeans and Jacket I


Then, I wanted to wear something more classic, and Milly Dress and Pants’ Jackets are so classy , but I didn’t want to look too smart, so what was my option? jeans! … the same style but in this new colour for me, Burgandy. Under my jacket I am wearing the Sassy Sandra shirt in pink, it does match perfectly :)

Jeans and Jacket II

Hola damicelas,

Una nueva semana esta aqui y como siempre estoy haciendo mi post tarde, jejeje, lo siento!

Hoy y los siguientes dias les mostrare los jeans de DNR, y estaba pensando “como puedo usar estos jeans con estilo pero casual?” Bien … Abstract Printed Jeans, no es solo casual, si lo combinas con algo clasico o una casaca estilo bolero, tendras el estilo que andas buscando. ;)

La primera fotografia decidi usar Abstract Printed Jeans en rojo, son fabulosos, y me dije “la casaca de Jade Gown Pants and Dress, es tan adorable” pero no queria mostrar mi guatita, asi que decidi usar la blusa de la nueva coleccion DNR Tara Sarong Swim Suit & Dress Collection.

La segunda fotografia ocupo el mismo modelo de jeans pero en color Burgandy, y queriendo crear un estilo mas clasico me puse la casaca de Milly Dress and Pants en color Pearl. Debajo, llevo puesto la blusa de Sassy Sandra shirt en Pink. Combina perfectamente.

So that is all for today … have a great day! // Eso es todo por hoy, que tengan un gran dia!

Ake! :3


No comments: