Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Spring Romance Mini Dress in Lavender Rose now 50L for the first 50 sets


Hi :)

Some of you might remember my Spring Romance Collection released way back in April 27, 2007
and my Spring Romance Mini Set in MAY 9 2007.

http://designingnickyree.blogspot.com/2007/05/spring-romance-mini-dress-and-swimwear.html

I have just added a new colour to the collection and will be placing a limited number of Spring Romance Mini Dress in Lavender Rose for sale for 50L for the first 50 sets at my main store in Tropical Orchid.

PS. I put out another 50 sets for the special 50L offer as the first 50 were all gone within minutes.

For the special 50L item please remember to take the item from the wall after purchasing.

After this limited offer, I will release this colour Lavender Rose and sell it at its usual price of 350L.
The other colours for this Spring Romance Mini Dress sets are still available at their original price.


best wishes
Nicky Ree

No comments: