Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Spring Romance Mini Dress and Swimwear!

Hi Ladies,

I have just released Spring Romance Mini Dress and Swimwear in my stores in Deco, Deimos and Plush. This sexy modern mini dress is perfect for clubing or a elegant night out by the pool party, take the skirt away and viola you are all ready in your swim outfit for that dip in the pool. Available in 7 colours. Do note the items are copy and modify but NO TRANSFER, like 99% of my items in the stores...







So guys and gals, if you want to buy for your lovely partners, do buy via the inworld vendors available for selected designs (I will be adding more such vendors in future )... or via online in www.slexchange or www.slboutique by clicking the buy as gift button.

And I got a big surprise for the ladies in my update group... so watch out for it next week :).

cheers!
Nicky Ree



No comments: