Friday, December 11, 2009

Satin Shine Gown in Pink - Theft

Hi

Thanks to the diligent and well informed tip from a customer, I found out that my Satin Shine Gown in Pink was ripped and is being sold in the grid for 200L to unsuspecting customers. Do not get cheated. Most of my customers know this gown well but there are always new people in the grid who do not know and get conned into buying free gift items.




Satin shine gown in pink has been given out free in my store for a very long time.
Satin Shine Gown in Pink is Copy/No Transfer and is given free in my main store in Tropical Orchid.
I do not sell my textures for clothing full perms at all.

I have since filed a DMCA report for several other items infringing on my copyright by a certain individual and await Linden Lab's response.

best regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: