Monday, August 04, 2008

New Feather Inspired Collections @ Nicky Ree




Hi :)

I recently created 4 new feather inspired collections.
(1) Gidget with feathers and pearls ( available in 9 colours )
(2) Swan Dance Dresses ( available in 9 colours )
(3) Feathered Elegance ( available in 9 colours )
(4) Swan Vintage Glamour ( available in 9 colours )

Collections 1, 2 & 3 are now available in my main store in Tropical Orchid. Collection 4 - Swan Vintage Glamour will only be available in my main store on the 5th of August.

Special Nicky Ree Update Group Item: I am selling Feathered Elegance in Peach to my group members at a special price of 350L. This will be available only for 7 days :).
So members remember to wear your group tag to buy this special discounted item.

cheers!
Nicky Ree



No comments: