Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kathy in Tropical Colours at Tropical Orchid


Hi :)

The music peformance by Harpo Jedburgh was wonderful and we all had a great time. Harpo sang and played the guitar beautifully. For those of you who were at the party, I hope you managed to buy the limited free gift of a Kathy Gown.

For those who missed the event, I have just released my new "Kathy Gowns" for sale at $L300 each at my main store in Tropical Orchid. I have also placed more new colours for "Satin Shine" and currently selling it at a very special reduce price of $L100 each but "Satin Shine Pink" will still be a gift and is available at my gift panel infront of the store.

Cheers!
Nicky Ree

3 comments:

Arianna Psaltery said...

Those are GORGEOUS :) Thanks for letting us have one at the event. The music was beautiful :)

Nicky Ree said...

Yes the party was great fun and glad you loved it.

I hope to plan more such events in the future.

:)

Lilliekins said...

I completely fell in love with the brown Kathy gown - delicious!!!! The colors are gorgeous and the draping is sheer genius! Beautiful work!