Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DNR Halloween Group Gift - Spider Pumps (Shoes)



Hi Members :)

I have set some gifts for you this Halloween.

DNR Halloween Spider Shoe Pumps are displayed in my main store in the Costume Section.
These special shoe pumps in Red, Black, Purple and Orange are free for" Nicky Ree's Fashion Designs" Group members only.

I have set aside one color only - DNR Halloween Spider Pumps in Orange for my subcribe-o-matic members.
So for those who are only in my free subcribe-o-matic group - do check the subcribe-o-matic poster for archives to recieve this gift.
Landmark to Subcribe-o-matic Display at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/209/108/30





For In-World Members :
Please remember to activate your group tag before touching the group vendor boxes displayed in the costume section in my main store in Tropical Orchid.
These will be made available from now till 24th of Oct 2011 noon SLT.

Best regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: