Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweet & Sexy Candy Gowns for a Valentine



Hi :)

I am sure there will be lots of dancing and romancing inworld in secondlife this valentine's day. I have released several new outfits since the beginning of Feb 2010 in preparation for Valentine's day, Ace Lingerie 1L special for my group members ( still on till end Feb ) and the sexy Azura Gowns.

Well this weekend I am releasing another gown design called Candy. Candy is available in several colours. Simple, elegant, sexy and sweet all rolled in one.  Displayed for sale in my main store in Tropical Orchid. To celebrate valentine's day and Chinese New Year. I have set Candy Gown in Pink and Red at 50L from now till 14th Feb 2010 at 1 pm SLT ( The usual price for these gowns is 380L per set) Except for the special pink and red sets, the other colours for this collection will be sold at its usual price.

Wishing all a happy valentine's day and  a Happy Chinese New Year 2010
best wishes
Nicky Ree

No comments: