Saturday, January 02, 2010

DNR Month Jan 2010 Group and Picks Gift Reward


Hi  :)

I hope you all had a Good and Happy New Year Celebration.

I have just released a new Group and Picks Reward Gift for Jan 2010.

This month's Jan 2010 gift is :
DNR Honey Cocktail Dress in Fuchsia will be available in the gift reward vendor for the month of Jan 2010.

This cocktail dress design uses the Hibiscus flower illustration I drew for MVW 2010 Gown.

To obtain this gift you will need the following:
- be in Nicky Ree's Fashion Design Group
- be searchable via LL search engine
- have the Landmark of my main store Tropical Orchid in one of your picks
Once you have made sure you have set all the requirements just click on the group gift reward poster displayed in my mainstore to have the gift delivered to you.

The poster and vendor is displayed on the side near the front of the main entrance tp landing point.

best regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: