Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pre-Release Special for DNR Group Members

This new design uses an updated and revamped style and illustration of snow flakes I made way back in 2007.


I designed a new gown with a long svelte skirt train and matching cloak made with snow flake motifs.
This set also comes with a crown, bridal veil and 2 scarfs all done up for that winter fantasy style.
In future this collection will be available in several colours. But for now I am doing a pre-release in the colour Snow Blue for members Only.


For group members:
I have a pre-release special for my Snow Queen Collection.
This Snow Queen Collection in Snow Blue will be sold at a discount till the 20th of Nov. 2009 1pm slt in my main store in Tropical Orchid.

Usual price is 1800L to public but for members it is 1300L, so members enjoy a 500L savings!

Please remember to wear your group tag. Display located in the Group's Pre-Release Room, landmark is attached in the notecard sent out to group today.

I will release the new Snow Dream collection for sale to public on a later date.

1 comment:

Nicky Ree said...

http://slfashionpassion.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/sparkling-snowflakes/