Thursday, November 05, 2009

My main store in Tropical Orchid will be closed for today

Hi :)

Just a short notice, my main store in Tropical Orchid will be closed today.


Sale for Group Members Only
I am preparing for a big sale for my group members - members will enjoy lots of items at 50% discount and there will be quite a few new items hidden in the store for  a treasure hunt, items sold for 0L.

I will be opening my store again on the 6th November till 7 November  1 pm PST (SLT) to my group members only.


Sale for the public
Starts on the 7th Nov 2009  at 5pm SLT till 10th Nov 2009 1pm SLT

I will close the store again on the 7th at 1 pm SLT to update some items and will open it to the public a few hours after that.

I will post more about the special group items soon.

best regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: