Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pre-Release Discount for Mui Magic Collection



Hi :)

I am doing a pre-release special for my group members. My new collection entitled "Mui Magic Collection" will be sold at a discount of 20% to group members. The special discount starts from the 4th Feb and ends on the 10th Feb 2009 at 11 am SLT.

The collection are sold in 3 optional sets:
(A) Mui Magic Pants & Dress Sets
(B) Mui Magic Gown, Dresses & Swimsuit Sets
(C) Mui Magic Combo Collection (this contains all the options and styles)

Available in several colours in my main store in the Group VIP Ballroom

Group members, do remember to wear your group tag before buying the items.

DNR Fashion Boots
Matching boots used in the packaging pictures for Mui Magic Collection are also available at a discount for group members for a limited time period.

I will release the Mui Magic Collection at its regular price to the general public after the 10th Feb 2009.

On another note, I will be extremely busy between the 5th till the 21st of Feb 2009 but I will log on to check emails messages and to tend to customer enquiries, but do be patient if I take slightly longer then usual to respond. If you see that I have not reponded after 3 days or so, please do send me a notecard again to remind me.

best regards
Nicky Ree






No comments: