Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Gigi Beaded Pearl Collection




Hi :)

I have just released in my main store in Tropical Orchid my latest new collection called "Gigi".

This set is light, soft, romantic and sexy. The gown and dress is 100% hand drawn right down to the design layout pattern of the seed pearls beaded onto the illustrated fabric.

The set also includes a flexi and sculptie prim short coat. You can wear it alone with the system outfit or with matching flexi prim long and short skirts. Available in 12 colours. I hope you like it :).

Cheers!
Nicky Ree

2 comments:

Seraphine said...

GiGi is stunning. I like the champagne and also the red versions. Awesome Nicky.

Nicky Ree said...

Thanks Seraphine :)

I had fun making this design. It is one of my favourites now :), till I finish my new project. Meanwhile I am taking a short break to play some computer games before I start on my new design ideas.