Sunday, February 13, 2011

Special New Release - DNR Ms Valentine Gowns




Hi :)

I was doodling some hearts recently to get inspiration for a special valentine's day themed outfit.

Ms Valentine Gown was created with a special themed embroidered motif for the bodice and a skirt with a sexy high slit.

Now available in various colours in my main store in Tropical Orchid.








For my in-world group members " Nicky Ree's Fashion Designs "
I have placed "Ms Valentine Gown in Rose" for sale at 50L only from now till 15th Feb 2011 12 noon SLT. So members remember to activate your group tag :).

That is not all! I have set aside "DNR Keira Dress in Yellow" as a 0L gift for everyone from now till 15th Feb 2011 at 12 noon SLT.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend and Valentine's Day.
Nicky Ree

No comments: