Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Mn'M: More winter ideas

Hello!

I’m back again and I hope you all missed me as much as I missed you.

Over Christmas I had planned on showing you some great mix and match ideas, but I had to put them on hold after I got the flu on Boxing Day, which kept me away from my laptop for a few days.

Anyhow, we still have winter here, and I want to show you something I’ve had on my mind for some time now. Do you remember the Snow Princess dress? It’s a beautiful piece of work, and was also my first dress from DNR. I had always been thinking on what I could wear this dress with and just a few weeks ago an idea came to mind! Tada!

The top is from the "Snow Princess" dress and the silver trousers are from the “Brenda Shimmer collection”, a perfect match and ideal to escape from these cold days. The "Christine Jacket" I’m wearing is the perfect combination; they are so cosy and warm and come in two different lengths. You will love them!

Is still winter!

Hola!

Otra vez estoy de vuelta y espero que me hayan extrañado mucho ;)
Para navidad había planeado mostrarles muchas ideas para mezclar y combinar pero tuve que ponerlo de lado después de que me diera gripe al día siguiente de navidad, el cual me mantuvo lejos de mi laptop por algunos días.

Como sea, aún tenemos invierno así que les mostraré unas ideas geniales que se me han estado ocurriendo. Recuerdan el vestido Snow Princess?, es una obra de arte, de hecho fue mi primer vestido de DNR. Había estado pensando en ideas de cómo usarlo y solo algunas semanas atrás se me vino a la mente y TARAN!

Entonces, la blusa es parte de la colección “Snow Princess" Y los pantalones plateados son de la colección “Brenda Shimmer”, una combinación perfecta e ideal para arrancarse de estos días fríos. Y el abrigo de la colección "Christine Jacket" es la perfecta mezcla, es tan calientita y más encima viene con dos tipo de largos. Les encantará!

Ake!:3

No comments: