Sunday, April 11, 2010

Special 50L Item for Group Members and New Group Profile Pick Gift

Hi :)

I have just placed a new item in the Group Profile Pick Gift Vendor displayed at the front of my main store in Tropical Orchid.

Group and Profile Pick Reward Gift for April 2010 is *DNR* Spring Romance Mini Dress Set Floral Green (Grp)
Located at the landing area in my main store at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/230/128/30

I have also set up a special 50L special item for group members.
Just wear your group tag and buy from the vendor.

The special 50L item is *DNR* Spring Romance Mini Dress Set Floral Yellow (Grp)
Located at my casual swimwear section in my main store.
This 50L special is for one day only starts now and ends tomorrow the 12th April 1pm SLT


Ps. remember to wear and activate your group tag before purchasing :)

Best Regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: