Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Night Witch Set for Halloween By Nicky Ree



Hi :)

I have just released my new design called "Night Witch" in black. I updated the web design I had done for an older design called Spider Witch and re-drew the bodice and pants for Night Witch. Night Witch comes with a gown style with matching long cloak. You can also wear the set as a sexy bodysuit. Now available only in black but I will be adding more colours to range soon.

Also recently released is "Bridal Melissa Gown for Halloween" this gown has a optional blood splattered stain on jacket layer. Originally created in 2006 but never released as I had forgotten I had it in my inventory. So Bridal Melissa is now released in 2009.



Maiden Melissa also created in 2006, I gave it away as a gift but never released for sale. ( I sure need to sort my inventory ) Now in 2009 I have finally packaged it and Maiden Melissa is now set for sale at 50L.




All displayed in the costume section in my main store in Tropical Orchid

best regards
Nicky Ree

No comments: