Thursday, June 04, 2009

New Cecilia Collection By Nicky Ree






Hi :)

This new gown, dress and swimwear collection uses the colourful patterns of paint splashes as a motif for the fabric design.

The style is elegant simplicity with a touch of glamour for that sunny day by the beach or pool or that party that you just need to go to.

I got the inspiration from my memory of a photo I had of my mom, taken when she was in her early twenties, she was wearing such a dress with a full circular skirt with cute little puff sleeves with matching hat and shoes.

My mom's name is Cecilia, hence why I called this collection "Cecilia"

Cecilia is available for purchase in 2 seperate collection, (1) Cecilia Beach Wear Sets and (2) Cecilia Gown & Dress Sets.

Both Cecilia collections comes in 8 assorted colours in my main store in Tropical Orchid. It is displayed in front on the red carpet runway stage.

cheers!
Nicky Ree




No comments: