Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fashion Inspired by The Black Swan


I was invited to create a design inspired by the Black Swan by Rezzable. I was so inspired I did 4 different designs and had a hard time deciding which of the 4 I would exhibit in. I finally decided on "Swan Vintage Glamour Gown". This gown set comes with a specially created prim feathered coat. I hope you will like it.

This set will only be sold at Rezzable Sim during the period from July 16th until August 4th 2008, after the event period I will sell it at my main store in Tropical Orchid.

Together with many talented designers who were invited to create designs for this very special event, "Fashions Inspired by Black Swan" I would like to invite you the grand opening is on July 16th Wednesday at 2pm SLT, with a Fashion Show organised by Timeless Modelling Agency that will be followed by a two hour long party.

No comments: