Thursday, October 11, 2007

Opening Party and Sale at my New Store in Tropical Orchid


Hi Everyone,

You are invited to mingle with other Second Life fashionistas at the grand opening of Nicky Ree's new mega flagship store on my island, Tropical Orchid (230, 128, 30), Friday, October 12 from 4 - 6 pm SL.

The talented Ish Nedlev and his brother, Neekie Lednev, will be providing live jazz from 4-5 pm SL within the store.

From 5-6 pm SL, the event moves outdoors to the beach club where the personable Amy Ferguson will DJ popular tunes for more dancing and fun.

In honor of the launching of this newest store, I am running a sale with discounts of between 20-50% off my entire line beginning at the event at 4 pm sl time on the 12th of Oct 2007 and ends on Sunday 14th Oct 2007 - 2pm sl time .

*Please do take note the Sale is only for individual boxed items sold at Tropical Orchid Sim and not in any of my other stores. Items sold in Gift Vendors are not on Special Discount Sale.*

Don't miss this wonderful fashion event where some of my newer favorite designs will be modeled live!

See you all there!
Nicky Ree

(PS. Sorry for this late invitation. But it has been a very hectic and distracting week for me.)

No comments: