Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tagged - You're it!

Grazia tagged me - I usually do not participate in chain letters, but will try to be a sport and participate in this :).

Ok the rules as follows:


(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Some Random facts/habits about me:

1) I am not a morning person - infact I frequently wake up around noon at any time zone - be it in Asia or Europe, I always end up sleeping really late and waking up nearly at noon - guess I am a night owl.

2) I love cats, have had 5 lovely persians in my life time all at the same time - they all lived to the right old age of 17 yrs or more. I still miss them - my little lovelies.

3) I love food, being Singaporean I grew up appreciating all kinds of cuisine, indian, thai, japanese, indonesian, french, italian, peranakan, chinese etc... Some people say I can cook well :) but according to my mom, I still don't do it right.

4) I use to sing in a choir for many years, and was a choir mistress for the children's choir in my church before getting married and moving to The Netherlands. I am a sup ( soprano )but have not shattered any glasses as far as I know :).

5) I do not know how to drive car or ride a bicycle and have never learned.

6) I can be stubborn and strong willed and some say very independant - hey I missed the school bus when I was 6 yrs old and instead of calling mom and waiting for her to come get me I decided to walk home myself - crossed many busy streets and 25 mins later was home and gave mom a heart attack of sorts :). Was told never to attempt that ever again :).

7) I am a geek - although I will strongly protest and say I am not! :).

8) I hate sports - but will do it for vanity to try in my feeble attempt to loose weight and stay trim and I say feeble attempt because I have since stopped going to the gym for 3 yrs now and I see the affects round my waist.... *sigh*

OK now who can I tag, most of my friends have been tagged so there might be some repeats, so here it goes:

Beam Ray, Ace Albion, Wandering Yaffle, Random Calliope, TigerLily, Nyla Cheeky, Shai and Kriss - you all have been tagged

No comments: